I knew he was scarred,
but there he was untangling constellations
because he felt inadequate in my presence
the things awkward boys do in silence.
Maybe he couldn’t give me the world;
but he was hell bent on giving me everything else.
So, I got tagged :-)
I was tagged by rosesmoke
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions answered from rosesmoke:
My Questions For You!
1. What do you think is the worst movie ever made?
Hmmm this is a toughy I don’t even know it may come to me later but my mind is drawing a blank because I have not eaten breakfast yet.
2. What is your favorite number and why?
The number 3, I was born on the third, I am daughter number 3, and my father was son number 3, my mom was also daughter number 3 and was born in the 3rd month of the year and gave birth to 3 children lol. oh and he is the 3rd man I’ve taken seriously.
3. Where is one place you love to visit and why?
I’d love to go back to London or St. Albans again its so soothing out there.
4. Are you more of an emotional or logical person?
I am both I am super emotional sometimes but then I analyze everything before I get emotionally invested.
5. Go to UrbanDictionary, type in your name, find the best definition and post it [recycling this question]
CeliseAn exclusive and beautiful name for exclusively beautiful women. Celise’s are extremely generous and are known to frequently be the designated driver for nights out. They have an exceptional amount of love for their close circle of friends and would quite literally go and get water from the moon if it would help the people they care about. A Celise is the kind of girl you can trust with your innermost secrets, fears and worries and know that she will guard them with her own life. Celise is also someone you can share jokes with and who will laugh excessively at your bad humour. If you ever feel down or like you just want to give up, a Celise is sure to find the right words to get you back up and smiling. Celise’s are also wonderful if you just need that great hug to make you feel better, or if you need that supportive shoulder to cry on. If you know a Celise or if you’re even blessed enough to have one as a friend; you are tremendously lucky and you should spend your time trying to make her as happy as she makes you!Oh, you met this extremely interesting, beautiful and giving woman last night? Well, you must have come across a Celise.
Did you just say you know a Celise?!?! OMG - I am sooooo jealous!!!
6. What is 1 wish you want granted right now?
I wish I had financial stability and Idk guaranteed success in the important life decisions I’m considering at the moment it would just be nice to have intangible proof.
7. Name your top 5 favorite albums.
- D’angelo - Brown Sugar
- Floetry - Flo’olgy
- Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
- Kenny Lattimore - Kenny Lattimore
- Micheal Jackson -Greatest Hits
8. What is something that makes you laugh?
Children’s logic, I love asking them questions to hear the logic behind their answers
9. What is 1 quality your significant other must have?
He has to be empathetic and creative (Yeah I know that’s two ^_^)
10. Name a favorite childhood memory.
Having a family reunion on Christmas at the beach in the west indies. I wish I could relive that day.
11. Why did you join tumblr?
I needed a new home for my thoughts and poetry.
Black John Jay|Nothing But You
Wiley|music is calling feat. meleka
I’ve been meaning to buy this piece of art for quite sometime, but I keep putting it off. May go ahead and buy it this month. I love that it represents all of us, every shade of black with elegance.
Its Called Sisters of the Sun by Carl Owens
- Today, just before leaving the post office.
- Me: *joking* I should start checking the time more often so I can know just how much of my life you've stole during these errand runs. ^_^
- My mom: *irritated* Nice while you're at it calculate how much life I gave you.
- Me: ummmm
- My mom: I thought so ^_^
Ways to Style a High-Low Skirt!